Tuesday, April 27, 2010

History Channel:Civil War, Secret Missions


So I got this in yesterday from Gamefly and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It's definitely not the best game out there but it has a very nice fun factor. It's a rather easy game and I had very little problems beating it on Hard difficulty.

It's also rather fun to shoot the old time guns, they did a nice job speeding up reload times so it's not a drain on the fighting but still reminds you of when your fighting. My favorite weapon by far was the grenades, easy to use, kills lots of enemies and well it's just plain fun to watch your enemies get blown all over the place.

The game is pretty short and even shorter when you know what to do, all in all it probably takes 2 to 3 hours to beat a single playthrough and maybe 5 to get all the achievements. Speaking of which are very easy to obtain all 1k points.

Graphics leave a bit to be desired and look like early Xbox360 games. Guns sound good and powerful. AI say the same things over and over again for what I can tell both sides.

Overall I say this is a great game to grab in a bargin bin for 5 to 10 bucks.

My Score-6.5

No comments: