Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Day's Thought (Ow it burnz us! )



- I tend to be a cry baby, your shocked I know, which is something I'm trying to work on. Even if most the time I fail miserably. Sadly I'm one of those people who tend to tell you how I feel because I've learn that most of the time it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease......or is it punched in the face I can't really remember....anyway like if I'm playing Modern Warfare 2 and the people in the match aren't playing the way I think is fair or "the right way to play" I'll get mad at them.
- But it's not there fault, short of glitching anything they do is a acceptable way to play. I'm sure the way I play pisses people off, I'm a heavy camper but I don't think I should be yelled at or penalized because of this so shouldn't do the same for others?
- Well there's my thought and I thunkt it. >.O

No comments: