Thursday, January 15, 2009

Go Steelers!

I know this is not video games but um lets see, my favorite team to use in Madden 09 is the Steelers. And speaking of the Steelers there doing good in the play offs. There happy I tied it in. O and the picture, I didn't have to do that. You can thank me later.

My family is originally from Pittsburgh so of course we are all big Steelers fans. With them playing the Ravens this weekend is awesome. It looks to be a power house game with the top 2 defences and both with hard run games. I think it's going to come down to Big Ben not getting pressured to much and having some time to throw. As well as how Joe Flacco holds up to the Steeler D on an away game. Turnovers and good D is winning these play offs. So I think this could turn into a classic game or it may just be a fast game with all the running.


If the Cardinals or Eagles win I think they will not be able to stand up to the Ravens or Steelers. But I do think it would be cool to see Donovan McNabb get a Super Bowl ring. Then again to see the Cardinals finally win the big game would also be cool to see. And it would be nice for there poor fans who have stayed with them all this time.


I'm planning on going to my mom's for the Super Bowl. She just moved near me this year so it's been a few years since we watched it together. And she will have all the important things, mainly lots of Coors Light and pizza. Time will tell if I will still be standing by the end of the game.