Monday, March 19, 2012

Playing On The Weekend

So some of Saturday and most of Sunday I was playing Assassin's Creed Revelations. Reminds me allot of Brotherhood but with some miner improvements. I could totally play a game where you just micro-managed assassins. Heck for awhile I just ran around killing guards waiting for them to get back from missions. XD

Combat still makes you feel like a badass, and I like playing as Ezio as an old man. Even if said old man can still wipe his ass with every soldier that tries to take him on. Should get more into it this week, maybe...I'm getting Warriors:Legends of Troy in either today or tomorrow and since I really wanted this game but thought it had got completely canceled I'll probably be playing the freaking hell out of it.

Game On.

No comments: