Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Starting Nuzlocke Run


So I'm doing a nuzlocke run on Pokemon Diamond. And for those unfamiliar with the nuzlocke run here's a link to the whole thing. Do check out the dude's comic it's epic as hell, hope he starts it up again soon now that I've found out about it. lol

I've picked Turtwig named Roc as my starter and as of writing this have caught a Starly named Abbi and a Bidoof named Mr.Slave. Can you guess which one will be a HM slave. I plan on grinding the hell out of this run, no pokemon left behind!

I failed out at the elite 4 on my first run but on that play through I didn't use any healing items what-so-ever. So this time I plan on allowing myself to buy 5 items of each type at each town. I'm thinking I'll be able to use them during battle though. But of course no revives. *sniff* *sniff* I killed so many pokemon on my first failed run, the horror. O.O

No comments: