Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Loyal Shopping


So like many people today I'll only spend my money with certain people and or stores. But the main reasons I'll spend money at said store is because of the people. Take it this way. I'll only buy video games at a Gamestop because when I go in there they know me by name and know I'm not some noob when it comes to my gaming. They don't pester me about games coming out unless I ask because I already know about them all. Friendly prompt service with a smile.



Store that don't do that make it hard to go back to even if you like there product. Like I never go to Hardee's or Burger King any more for lunch. Our Hardee's is way to freaking slow and the Burger King out of 4 visits only got my order right once.



I also prefer to spend my money with small businesses that do good jobs. Small stores are even more likely to have that personal relationship with you. For awhile me and a guy at work ate at the same restaurant every week. The waitress knew what we wanted as soon as we sat down. Sadly our boss said we were taking to long on our lunch breaks so we had to stop.


So anyway there's my little ideas on this stuff.

No comments: